Pakistani Australian Association of South Australia
PAASA aims :
- To develop a better and deeper understanding of Pakistan, its culture, religions and people.
- To encourage and promote friendship, goodwill and better understanding between the Pakistani- Australians and Australians in general.
- To encourage and organise sporting activities for its members.
- To provide and promote educational facilities – particularly teaching the national language, Urdu, for those who desire to learn it.
- To encourage and/or organise literary and similar cultural activities for the members to have close contact with similar local and national organisations.
- To observe and organise social gatherings on occasions of Pakistan day in March and Independence day in August, besides Eid Milan parties and any other social/cultural activity decided by the Executive Committee, every year.
- To welcome and help new arrivals whether migrants, temporary residents or students in South Australia.